Another month, another several thousand photos. We figured posting our ten favorites would be a fitting way to bid the first month of 2011 adieux, something like kissing Lady January good-bye on her way out the door. All of the photos link to their original posts, except for numbers 3 and 7, which were taken at events we didn’t end up covering for one reason or another and link to Facebook photo albums instead. Hope you enjoy this game of visual hopscotch.
– taken at the Jan. 4 Biscayne Triangle Truck Roundup (BTTR)
– taken at the Jan. 5 Words and Wine meetup. This photo did not appear in our post for fear of the kitty devouring the mouse.
– taken at The Stage grand opening on Jan. 7
– taken at the Jan. 8 Food Truck Frenzy ride
– taken on the fog-bound morning of Jan. 11
– taken at the 13th Annual Medical Marijuana Benefit Concert at Tobacco Road on Jan. 15 (more photos on Facebook)
– taken at the Liberty City Martin Luther King Day Parade on Jan. 17
– taken at the No Age show at Grand Central on Jan. 18
– taken at the Washed Out/ANR show at Eve on Jan. 21
All photos by Robby Campbell except #6, “Whole Lot of Fog”