These are my favorites photos from a month of occupation, zombies, and rain. They are arranged in chronological order and, unless noted otherwise, they were taken by yours truly. Each photo links back to its original post (if it appeared previously on this site).
– taken on Oct. 1 during the filming of “Looking for Love at the Lincoln Road Zombie Walk” (photo by Francisco Moraga)
– taken on Oct. 8 at the opening of ‘Tamim’, photographer Zack Balber’s solo show at Fredric Snitzer Gallery
– taken on Oct. 21 at the Wynwood Art Fair
– taken on Oct. 29 at the Occupy Miami Government Center encampment
– taken on Oct. 29 at the Miami Critical Mass Halloween Costume Ride
– taken on Oct. 29 at the Sketchy Halloween party at Awarehouse