Beached Miami invites you to the third-annual Dwntwn Art Days Bike Tour on Saturday, Sept. 20. The ride will feature artist talks and performances along the route and a delicious post-ride picnic catered by Pollo Tropical. Everything is FREE. All you have to do is RSVP at beachedmiami.com/artdays to secure one of the limited spots.
The starting point is CIFO’s bamboo-lined courtyard and a few easy-riding miles later we’ll stop at Museum Park for a Pollo Tropical feast. In between, we will:
– take a tour of CIFO’s private collection
– ride past a Primary Projects-curated series of street murals and enjoy a short talk by participating artist Autumn Casey
– inhale a “sensory scent experience” created by artist Nick Lobo
– visit artist Domingo Castillo’s public intervention at 777 International Mall
– witness harness-bound dancers boogie-ing up and down the walls at MDC
– stop at Downtown Art House for a noise show and Tasha’s Magic City Bazaar flea market
The ride starts at 4 pm sharp, and it will end at 6:30 pm for the picnic. Please arrive at least 15 minutes early so we can check you in.
BYOB: Bring Your Own Bike
Slow ride, take it easy. This will be a short ride at a casual pace, suitable for anyone who can ride a bike.
Don’t forget, you must RSVP to come on the ride. Last year’s tour filled up quick, so visit beachedmiami.com/artdays before it’s too late.