These are my favorites photos from a month of occupation, zombies, and rain. They are arranged in chronological order and, unless noted otherwise, they were taken by yours truly. Each photo links back to its original post (if it appeared previously on this site).
All photos are by Robby Campbell (@photogrobby). You can click on any photo to see its original post, unless, of course, this is its original post.
We normally post our POTM within the first few days of the new month, but August is augustly kicking our teeth in so far (in a good way) so please excuse the delay. Follow the photo-caption links to see any posts, videos, and/or photo albums related to the photos.
Make sure to check out all of our favorite July photos in wide format after the jump.
You can see all ten of our favorite photos from June in wide format after the jump.
– taken during the Psychic Mirrors Endless Summer set at Grand Central on March 3
– taken by a Miami Bike Hunter on March 5
– taken during the filming of our last-minute Borscht Film Festival entry, “In Search of Waldo Pepper”, on Feb. 2
– taken at the Yann Tiersen show at Grand Central on Feb. 10
Another month, another several thousand photos. We figured posting our ten favorites would be a fitting way to bid the first month of 2011 adieux, something like kissing Lady January good-bye on her way out the door. All of the photos link to their original posts, except for numbers 3 and 7, which were taken at events we didn’t end up covering for one reason or another and link to Facebook photo albums instead. Hope you enjoy this game of visual hopscotch.
– taken at the Jan. 4 Biscayne Triangle Truck Roundup (BTTR)
– taken at the Jan. 5 Words and Wine meetup. This photo did not appear in our post for fear of the kitty devouring the mouse.